Leslie Bigler Lindgren
Leslie Bigler Lindgren brings over 40 years of legal experience to LLOY Law LLP. She has represented large corporations as well as start-ups, their principals, and hundreds of California individuals and families.
Leslie Bigler Lindgren has practiced for 40 years, including 15+ years of litigation and the remainder in transactional work. She has practiced in a large firm, in-house at Bank of America, started her own firm, as the lead attorney in a legal non-profit representing low-income residents of Orange County in medical-related issues, and as a founding partner in Lindgren, Lindgren, Oehm & You, LLP.
At LLOY she focuses on representing individuals, start-ups and established businesses in the areas of contracts, privacy, employment, and business organization and regulation.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Pomona College
- Major: Linguistics
- Business Org
- Banking and Finance
- Public Law Center, Lead Attorney, Med-Leg Pships, HIV/AIDS, 2005 to 2015
- Orange County Bar Association, Masters, Small Firm, and Guardianship/Conservatorship Sections
- LA County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates section
- Board Member, COCCC (Coalition of Orange County Community Healthy Centers)
- The American Bar Association